If you are experiencing Lagging issue and poor performance on a really Good PC for Roblox then you need to go through this Guide Which helps you to Fix Roblox Lagging issue. I am sure you will fix it quit easily without any real hustle. But before you go through solution all you need to know the real Reason behind this. So What kind of lag it is ?
- What is the definition of lag?
- What are the possible Causes for the Lag ?
- How to Fix Roblox Lagging issue?
What is the definition of lag?
It’s when an experience appears to be sluggish or slow making players appear to be fumbling around with the experience. It’s usually an indication of a slow connection.
Here are some of the things you should be aware of when trying to solve this issue
This kind of lag happens when your connectivity to Roblox is unreliable or slow. This causes other players to randomly hopping across the globe or in-experience activities taking an uncharacteristic amount of time to finish.
When your system isn’t efficient in playing Roblox it can result in choppy or stuttering visuals. In this case, you should examine the quality of your Roblox graphics.
- While playing, you can open the menu in-experience using the Esc key.
- Navigate to Settings
- Within under the GRAPHICS section, you will be able to determine the graphic level of Roblox.
- To reduce the level, you first need to toggle to the Graphics Quality Auto to turn it off. Then , make any necessary adjustments to lower the level.
Lower graphics settings will decrease some aspects of visual or image quality, but it also means that your device is less able in order to play Roblox and could provide a better user experience.
If reducing the quality of graphics did not help Make sure your device isn’t running any other applications with high power. If it’s the case you’re not sure, close any unneeded apps to make sure that they aren’t using up system resources which Roblox may require for proper operation.
If your device is experiencing the same lag it is possible to upgrade and you can play Roblox on a faster device.
What are the possible Causes for the Lag ?
You’ll first need to understand about the components that go into your computer’s connection to the internet and how that can affect your gameplay. Here are the top 5 reasons why high ping and, as a result, lagging occur while playing games online.
- Internet service provider (ISP) quality
- Internet connection speed
- Inadequate bandwidth
- Configuration of firewalls
- Geographical location
How to Fix Roblox Lagging issue?
Applications that utilize your system’s resources. To ensure the best experience it is suggested that, when you launch Roblox close all other applications. There are some solutions you need to go through. You can fix this issue by going though each problem & it solution
The Ultimate Solution to FPS Drop in Roblox is Roblox FPS Unlocker
#1 Kill Unnecessary tasks in Task Manager
1) Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc together on your keyboard to trigger Task Manager.
2) From the Processes tab, click the programs that you want to stop from running one by one and click End task.
#2 Delete temporary files
As the name suggests, temporary files are the kind of files that store temporary data that is created by Windows itself or the programs that users use. But they take up some hard drive space which makes your computer slow, which can also impact the responsiveness to the connection. So to make your computer run smoother, you’re supposed to delete those files and it won’t cause any problems. Here’s how you can do this:
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to invoke the Run box.
2) Type %temp% and then press Enter on your keyboard.
3) Delete all the files in the temp folder. (Press Ctrl and A at the same time to select all the files. Then right-click and select Delete.)
4) If a window pops up saying that The action can’t be completed, simply check the box Do this for all current items and click Skip.
5) Now go to your Recycling Bin from your desktop. Right-click on it and select Empty Recycle Bin & Hit YES
After deleting the temp files, launch your game to check if the lag is reduced. If the problem persists, proceed to the next fix.
#3 Update your network driver
When your Roblox is lagging, it’s generally a sign of a slow connection. Your outdated network driver can be the culprit and makes your game super laggy. To fix it, you need to update your network driver, especially if you can’t remember when was the last time you updated it.
#4 Use a wired connection
For gaming purposes, a wired connection is preferable over a wireless connection to the internet. Wireless connections are most susceptible to interference and aren’t as consistent as wired connections. More importantly, they increase latency. Therefore, if possible, use a wired connection when you play a game online.
#5 Change your DNS settings
Sometimes your ISP-supplied DNS server might be slow or not properly configured for caching, which can slow your connection a little bit. And that might be the reason that your Roblox is so laggy. To save you time troubleshooting, you’re supposed to change your DNS settings.
Here we recommend using Google DNS:
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to open the Run dialog box.
2) Type control and then press Enter on your keyboard to open the Control Panel.
3) Click Network and Internet. (Note: make sure you view the Control Panel by Category.)
4) Click Network and Sharing Center.
5) Click on your Connections, whether it’s Ethernet, Wifi, or others. & Click on Properties
6) Click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP /IPv4) > Properties.
7) Click Use the following DNS server addresses:
For Preferred DNS server, type 184.108.40.206
For Alternate DNS server, type 220.127.116.11
Check the box next to Validate settings upon exit and then click OK.
After changing your DNS server, play your Roblox games and check if it’s less laggy. If this didn’t do the trick, proceed to the next fix below.
#6 Reduce the graphics quality
1) Launch any Roblox game.
2) Select a Roblox game and click on the Play button
If you haven’t installed the Roblox Player, a window will be popping up on the screen. Just click Download and Install Roblox and then double-click on the installation file to install it.
3) Press ESC on your keyboard and on the upper left corner of the screen, you’ll see the three-line tab. Just click it.
4) Click the settings tab. In the Graphics Mode section, click the next > arrow to change it to Manual. Doing so will enable you to adjust the graphics quality by yourself.
5) In the Graphics Quality section, click the button with the minus sign (-) to lower the graphics quality.
After that, click Resume Game to return to your game.
Hope now you got Fix Roblox Lagging issue and there is now FPS Drops in Roblox.